4 Unit Apt. Zone C2, Could be Rebuit. Price: US $699.00
818 Regent Street
Madison, WI. 53715
Asking price: $599,900.00
4 Units: - 2 Efficiencies on 1st floor rent for $960.00/mo. X 12 = $11,520.00/yr.
- 1Unit 3 bedrooms on 2nd floor rent for $1,050.00/mo. X 12 = $12,600.00/yr.
- 1 Unit 1 bedroom on 3rd floor with the balcony.
(Owner occupy). (If for rent $650.00/mo. X 12 = $ 7,800.00/yr).
Zone: C2 lot size 4,500 Square feet.
Built in 1921. Reconstruction in 1979 and 1990.
Use code apartment.
1 car garage built in 2005 with permit.
All appliances on the premise are included in the sale.
Heat is from furnace steam water.
Electric: 3 meters and up date 100 ampere electrical panels.
In the basement there is some asbestos around the heat pipes.
Income: - Rent income $31,920.00/yr.
- Parking $ 6,000.00/yr.
- Laundry is estimated at $ 360.00/yr.
- Landlord pay heat & electric for 2006 was $1,940.08.
- Insurance was $583.00 for 9/07 – 9/08.
- Water bill for 2006 was $431.51.
Current assessment is $ 293,700.00.
Taxes for 2006 was $5,617.04.
We have owner this building for 16 years, and long term tenants.
“TIF” (Tax Increment Finance) program, which helps for 50% of building cost without interest.
It can be built commercial on the first floor and apartments/condo on the up.
If you have any questions. Please call (608) 260-9193 or (608) 219-3051